Translate

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Some fabric I have for trade or sell

I just got really burnt out on sewing. I also had several personal issues come up and I just have not been able to bring myself back to my sewing. I had even thought about offering up the precuts with instructions for a DIY project I just have not done it yet. Let me tell you what I do have. 4.20 yards of 58-60" Pul uncut just off the roll. I also have many pounds of fabrics. Mostly fashion prints, some in fat quarters, some yards, some cut into sandwich bag size, some half sewn. To be honest the velcro is the bane of my issues with sewing. I hate it with a passion. I also have some velcro strips that I have precut to fit my bags.

I am focusing on my wool, spinning, and felting business presently.

Here are the pictures of some of my fabric, all the precuts are in the first 2 pictures . Some of them are sewn a bit, some not at all, some have liners sewn just not put togther yet. The next 2 pictures are of one of the tubs full of fabric, the last is the PUL I had to take it off the roll to measure it.I also have 3 or 4 yards of plain muslin as well. Let me know what you are interested in.




1 comment:

bluemtnBeth said...

Hi Johanna! That tub of fabric looks like something I may be interested in!! What would you want in trade for it? You can PM me through Ravelry if you would prefer......I'm in the Fancy Kitty group with you. Oh! Katie loved the swap fiber I got from you...she wants to make a batt out of it for me to spin ;)

Post a Comment