Translate

Monday, April 19, 2010

Its my birthday and I will cry if I want to!

Tomorrow is my birthday, I will be 32. It has been a hell of a year. Today some very dear friends sent me a birthday gift. It totally took me by surprise and I found myself sobbing for many minutes. I end up crying more than I like for bad things so when something good happens that makes you cry it is always surprising. It feels different. It is a joyful, happy, emotionally uplifting cry. I hope that we all can have more of the good and less of the bad this next year.

Now to what was in the package! I opened it up thinking I did not remember ordering something but thats not unusual for me. SO I open it and see shiny gift like packages. Now I am really curious. This is what I saw:


So I read the instructions with curiosity and see that someone has sent me a niddy noddy. I then open my card. It was from my friends Wanda, Rik, and their kids. They sent me a whole set of spinning tools. There was a niddy noddy, a drop spindle, a wpi gauge and a diz! They are all made with wood and they all coordinate with each other.


I just feel very loved and very lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life. I hope everyone gets the chance to feel that kind of feeling! Thank you to everyone in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment