Translate

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

FS: Rose Grey Raw Alpaca Fleece 22lbs 9oz for sale $7/lb + Shipping

I have 22lbs 9oz of Raw Rose Grey Alpaca Fleece for sale. This is a very filthy fleece and I will not lie. There is a lot of VM that I could see and its very dusty. Also the tips look dirty and possibly stained. Some of them look yellow and im not sure if its age, dirt, ick, or what. Its not all of them but I want to be totally honest. I am putting this on sale as is per pound. The overall staple length that I could see was about 2-3". I have found that I can fit at least 4lbs of fleece into a large flat rate priority box maybe more. If you would like to buy this I have listed it in my Artfire Shop and my Etsy Shop so that you can shop where ever you feel more comfy. I can also simply invoice you through paypal via invoice if you email me. Thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment