Translate

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Reusable Sandwich Bag PDF Pattern now in my shop!

Hello everyone! I used to make these reusable sandwich bags and sell them in my online shop here. I have stopped making them to sell but I know there are people out there who really want to make their own. I made a PDF Pattern based on how I made them. I had the pattern with supplies as a kit in my shop awhile back but took it down when the supplies ran low. At a friends request I put the pattern alone back in my online shop. If you have ever wanted to make these for yourself please consider my pattern PDF. It is easy to follow with step by step instructions and photos. If for any reason the patten is unclear just send me a message and I will be happy to answer any questions. You can make these with cotton fabric or any fabric of your preference. I am selling the pattern PDF for $4.99. No shipping added since I will email the pattern to you with in 24 hours of receiving the payment. Here are some photos of sandwich bags I have made in the past and the link to the listing for the pattern:

No comments:

Post a Comment