Translate

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

3 Weeks until Tom goes off to Bootcamp

We are getting down to the wire now. Tom feels pretty prepared to go off to boot camp. I am feeling easier about it too. I will miss him terribly but I am already working on feeling up my days to keep busy. I will still Nanny 2 days a week. I will hopefully also get a part time waitressing job. I interviewed and the atmosphere of the place is great so I am hopeful that I will hear back a positive this week. I also plan on learning Spanish or at least starting to learn while he is gone. I have the Pimsleur Spanish phase 1 to try. I will see how good the course is before committing to more money for it. I have always wanted to learn a foreign language though so I am pretty excited.

Tom plans on working for about 2 more weeks then we will go visit family before he leaves. We are looking at this as a very positive step forward in our life. I will be reaching out to friends and family while he is away to help when I get lonely and miss him. Thankfully we will get to write each other and he will get a few phone calls while away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment