Translate

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Photos of my workspace

The garage is still a work in progress and I am still putting up some shelves but here is what I have so far. What do yall think?

Here is one set of the built in the wall shelves with some bins on them.


Here is my mailing area on the wall behind my desk.


Here is a better photo of my desk and traveling table turned into a large skein maker. This is the 180 yard skein I mentioned before.


Here is my sewing area and some more shelves


Here is my dyeing area

3 comments:

Gillian said...

I'm so jealous! It looks great. Although even if I had extra space for a studio, I'd probably still end up doing most of my knitting and spinning from my couch.

Unknown said...

would you believe I don't really spin any more. I need to plan the time to do it because I really like it

Jen said...

Whoa, that is some skein-maker!

Post a Comment