Translate

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I am teaching a Fiber Prep Workshop Jun 4

I am so very excited and I just can not contain myself. I have set the details up and I will be teaching a Fiber Prep Workshop on Jun 4th at Enchanted Yarn and Fiber at their new location at 2327 Madison St, Clarksville, TN. Here is the blurb that was in the newsletter:

Fiber Prep Class with Johanna Spalding
One Session – June 4th (Saturday)
Time: 10:00 – 3:00
Class fee: $30.00 paid to Instructor
Class size limited to 10 students.

This session includes an informative and detailed lecture on different methods of preparing wool. The session turns into a hands-on class as students will have the opportunity to use cards, carders and hand combs to create batts and roving. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how and why certain processes are necessary to prepare fibers.
Samples of completed batts and roving will also be available to view and purchase.


I am just so excited and wanted to share this with everyone. Today I am feeling very much alive and feeling great! I have some really good ideas I can not wait until the weekend to work on! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Gillian said...

Holy cow, that's my hometown! They have a yarn and fiber shop now?! Glad to hear you're feeling good today!

Unknown said...

It just opened this month I think. I am feeling much better thank you Gillian *hugs* How have you been?

Gillian said...

I've been doing well. I've started doing some new aerobics/dance classes that I'm pretty excited about. I'll have to check out that shop next time I visit my parents.

Post a Comment