Translate

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I am in need of some quick cash, please read.

I am really feeling the pinch of moving and I am in need of some quick cash. I really hate putting it out there like this but I am hoping you all understand. If there is anything you are interested in buying I am hoping that maybe now you will go ahead and get it. I hate even asking but if you would like to donate anything because you have been in a similar situation I would also appreciate paypal donations. I have put a paypal donation button on the side of my blog for easy access.

I have created a special coupon "NEEDQUICKCASH" for my artfire shop This coupon will give you an additional 25% off anything in my shop including clubs! Please considering buying something if you love my fibers or yarns. If you would like a custom item please let me know and I will make a listing for you so that you can use the coupon. I have made this good 07-17-2011 to 07-24-2011. This will probably be my last sale for several months so now is a good time to stock up!

I want to thank you all for your business & friendship in the past regardless of your abilities to purchase during this time. If you are not able to purchase yourself but you know someone who may want something please do pass on the coupon. I will also be doing a blog with the same message so feel free to link to the blog. I really need to recoup some of the costs of moving in order to get to the Fiber festival on July 30 in Jackson, MI. Thank you again!
*hugs* Johanna

3 comments:

Ebonraven said...

I just put this month's fiber budget into Paypal. When it clears, I will see what i can do. I'm poor too, but I want to be able to help you out as much as I can.

Unknown said...

You are a sweetheart! I realize over and over that almost all the people I know are true sweethearts who will go out of their ways to help others and I am so glad to be in this group!

Ebonraven said...

Well, that took FOREVER. My Paypal deposit finally cleared, so I will be grabbing up a batt listing tonight! :D

Post a Comment