Translate

Friday, November 18, 2011

Free Shipping through Cyber Monday in my shops!

As everyone is gearing up for one of the major shopping weekends of the year I thought I would do my part & offer Free Shipping in my Artfire shop & my Etsy Shop now through Cyber Monday! in the US with $1 shipping to Canada, and $2 shipping everywhere else on everything except 3 month clubs and Monthly SAL/KAL!

I will be sending a special coupon out in my newsletter for an added bonus! Thank you all & happy shopping! Also check out my Ravelry group or Facebook for up to date information on what is happening in the shop. I am dyeing yarn this week so if you have color requests let me know. I have some set up for 3 color self striping and some set up for 7 long color sections in the yarn. If you are interested in some self striping or long striped yarn (think Z-ball style) I have a listing for it here

No comments:

Post a Comment