Translate

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Everything is Now on SALE in my shop!

I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving and gets to enjoy the day with someone you love! If you are spending the day alone I hope you take the time to show yourself that you are special too. Ways to do this can include:

* taking a nice bubble bath with some scented candles and your favorite drink
* making yourself a special dinner & I mean something you really love (eat that high calorie but yummy dish you crave)
* taking the time to watch a movie or read a book that you have been meaning to get to while relaxing in your favorite chair

Most importantly I hope everyone realizes how truly special they are!

In honor of the holiday I am having a Store wide Sale. Everything in my Artfire Shop and my Etsy shop is On Sale 10% off! This is all in addition to the Free shipping on most items in the US, with $1 shipping to Canada, and $2 shipping to everywhere else in the world. This sale includes everything being 10% off, including all my 3 Month Clubs,, my Birthstones SAL/KAL, and custom orders!

Finally you can also save 10% off anything in either shop with coupon EIMNOVEMBER2011 This coupon is in addition to the storewide sale, so you get both discounts. These sales will go through Cyber Monday! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment