Translate

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Help me improve my business!

I got a message from an unhappy customer today and honestly I do not blame her one bit. Her batt club is late (they are all late) and she is understandably upset by this. This is really part of why I am trying to sell out and then take some time to regroup. I need to change some of the way I do things. I know that a lot of us do not want to say anything that could be taken as negative but I think you all know that I am really wanting to redo my business into something that makes me and you happy. In order for me to do this I really need to know about the things that you think I could improve on. It would especially be great if you had ways for this improvement to happen! So if you have any ideas at all on how my business could be improved please let me know here, or by message, I would love to know your ideas. Thank you all and happy holidays!

2 comments:

blackhorsedances said...

Hi Johanna,
The shipping thing could be a problem. And I don't know how to suggest overcoming it. I would like to say that the quality of the batts I received from you negated my irritation over waiting a little extra. So maybe a disclaimer in the shop sites . . . I think folks will understand, and IMHO your batts are worth the wait! Absolutely superb quality, spins like a dream on my Tibetan! You rock in the quality department.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the post. I am so glad you liked your batts. I think in the new shop line up I will do less custom and more in the shop orders. I also think I will plan my custom orders out better so that they do not conflict with things already happening. I think that will help get my shipping more under control. I would love to see photos of what you spun up!

Post a Comment