Translate

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Help us Adopt!

Hi everybody! I have finally started the page for fundraising for our adoption process. I tried to think of the major things to list in the Wish List area so you can see what our costs are and what we are wanting funds for. There are several ways you can help.

* Make a donation
* Buy something in the Bag’s for a Baby section. Half of all profits from this section will go to the adoption fund where the other half will be reinvested into the business.
* Link to my donation page so that others can see it
* Send me something for my baby hope chest or nursery

I think I have pretty much covered it but please feel free to add to this list. I really want to be well on my way to adding to our family by the end of the year. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment