Translate

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Wondering what happened to the Wool, Fiber & Yarn? I will tell you!

I know that there may be some of you out there who have been long time followers wondering what happened to the Wool? Why the name change? What happened to your shops? WHAT'S GOING ON???  Ok its probably not that bad lol. If you have followed me for awhile you know these past few years have not been easy for me. I am finding that I really just have to take my life into different directions right now. As of now and into the foreseeable future I have closed my shops and have no plans to continue selling. I find I need to dedicate myself to causes right now and pull out old skills.

I plan on taking time to take up yoga & pilates again. I will probably not be a teacher as I once thought I would but I can have my own personal practice that brings me peace again. I need to focus on learning again. I am thinking of going back to school. Right now that is just in the considering stages. I am taking up my drawing and writing again. I plan on blogging more often as well. The posts will be about issues I find important though or just feel like writing about. It could be something silly or stupid or a picture that I just really like.  I am going to follow the wind for a bit and see where it blows me.

I have also decided to become active in LGBT equality & rights again. I was when I lived in Florida but lost the focus while in Kentucky I suppose. I also plan on getting involved in the Foster Care community since we will be doing foster care. I will keep my wool, fiber & yarn for personal use and enjoyment for when the urge comes back to me. For now my stuff is put away. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment