Translate

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Chanidax contest and sale!

My friend Chanidax has a birthday on Monday Jan 24. I say this is cause for celebration! To help celebrate I figured we could have a Happy Birthday Contest! If you want to enter the contest it is simple! You can enter 1 of two ways:
1) Post a message with an earburn in this ravelry thread to Chanidax with a happy birthday message so that when she logs in she will have as many messages as we can give her!
2) Buy anything from my shops (use Coupon “Happy Birthday Chanidax” to receive 20% off everything except Gift Certificates, Clubs, & Sal/Kals in my Artfire Shop only)
EverImprovingMe.artfire.com
EverImprovingMe.etsy.com
or from StoriedYarn’s shop
StoriedYarns.artfire.com
now through the 24th and link it in this thread. You may post one time for each purchase and once for a happy birthday message. Be sure to post your transaction links because on Tuesday I will get Chanidax to do a RNG drawing from this thread and the winner will get a $25 Gift Certificate to my shop! It does not get any easier than this! Good luck and Happy Birthday Wanda/Chanidax! If you do not have a Ravelry account you may post in this thread and it will still count.

No comments:

Post a Comment