Translate

Monday, January 31, 2011

My goals for 2011

Its 2011 (Yes I know its been 2011 now for about 31 days now) and I have finally decided I need to kick myself in the butt. I keep making all these huge plans. I think about them. I dream about them. I even talk about them but I have been puttering out on the actually doing them. Well if all else fails why not put it right here for all the world to see (or at least the part of the world who pops over and takes a look at this blog from time to time). I like to write things down so that I can see them and see that they are moving forward. I figure I will put my goals here now so that I can see them. I can add more goals as I move on and cross some off the lists as they get done.

Here is my list of what I want to accomplish this year:

1. In 2011 I will finish my AA.
2. I will decide on a business plan that I will follow by March 1st (I will allow myself to revise this plan as long as the revision is purposeful and follows my vision).
3. I will decide how many conventions and fiber festivals I will attend this year by March 1st.
4. I will decide which conventions and fiber festivals I will put applications to vend at by April 1st allowing myself the ability to add new applications to the list as I learn about them or as they fit into my schedule.
5. I will do yoga 2 times per week (I can do it more if I like but this will not take off any future yoga times).
6. I will do some sort of actual cardiovascular exercise starting at 2 times per week for 20 minutes, building up to a minimum of 3 times per week at 30 minutes (this is in addition to yoga).
7. I will complete all orders in a timely manner.
8. I will dedicate myself to completing new fiber and yarn items every month in the quantity that I decide on in my business plan. These will be used for shop updates, SAL/KAL, sampler packs, variety packs, custom orders, wholesale orders and fiber festivals.
9. I will update my blog at a minimum of 1 time per week with at least 2 of these updates per month to contain photos.
10. I will be positive and believe that life is good and will only continue to get better.
11. I will be more uplifting to myself and to others, encouraging us all to follow our dreams.
12. I will do one new thing a month and if possible I will blog about it. I would love to hear the new things that others are doing too.
13. I will make it a priority to spend time each month with my family. This can include a phone call to family far away, visits to those close by, and dates with my husband.


That is a lot of stuff and I believe it is all I have for now. I hope 2011 is wonderful to you all. What are your new goals?

2 comments:

Zombie Queen said...

Those are awesome goals!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much! Would you like to share a goal?

Post a Comment