Translate

Monday, March 14, 2011

Clomid / TTC update (non wool post)

Here is another Clomid / TTC update and this one will be a bit graphic/gross so please do not read if this bothers you.


This is not a happy post so be warned a second time. I have been having bleeding for the past 3 days now. I read that breakthrough bleeding is normal but that it was more like spotting. Its like my period restarted again. I have also been having cramping/pain. I am finding myself very upset and depressed because i do not know what is wrong. I have a doctors appointment on the 22nd so hopefully we will see what is happening. I am finding myself a bit scared also. There really is no polite way to say this so I will just spit it out. We have been attempting to have sex daily in order to conceive though some days I am feeling to sore in my uterus / low abdomen area to do that. We tried last night and I had to ask my husband to stop because it was just to painful. This is not something that has ever happened to us or me before. I am not sure what could cause that level of pain in that area so I am hoping the doctor can help me figure it out.

I am finding it really hard to be motivated to do anything at all. A few days ago I ended up drinking too much at a party. I know I should be avoiding alcohol but the tests still say negative and honestly I wanted to feel better. Instead I ended up crying too much and getting sick. This is how down I have been feeling. I hoped that if I drank my body would relax enough to have sex with out pain. It didn't happen so it was all just a waste. I am sorry if this blog is less encouraging than others. I hope to post something happy about TTC soon. I also hope that someone may read this who has been through similar and post something happy. We all have hopes. I need some motivation. Then again in a few days maybe I will be all better and then just look this blog over as a reference. I met someone the other day who got pregnant on her 6 month of Clomid so I have to figure out how to keep doing this without getting so discouraged I just give up.

I also figured I would add in that I have sprained my ankle. I went outside a few days ago and stepped wrong over 3 kittens. I was trying to be careful and my foot slid in the gravel. I crashed down on my ankle and my knee. I have spent the past few days icing it and keeping it elevated. That may also be contributing to my funk in general. *hugs*

2 comments:

Katerina said...

Dear Johanna,

Your posts about Clomid bring back distant memories. I had my two children through taking Clomid, because I had no ovulation. My lovely daughter is 28 y. now and my wonderful son is 25 y. old, and I am a grandma.
I know how depressed you can get if you don't get pregnant first time. I had to take Clomid several months before conceiving, so do not ever give up hope. It will happen !
Now after all these years, I can't even remember the side-effects of Clomid, so you see.

Keep up your spirits,
Katerina

Unknown said...

Hi Katerina, I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant! I really feel like its a miracle.

Post a Comment