Translate

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I have been dyeing roving, yarn and batt ingredients!

I am enjoying dyeing again. The colors taking shape just makes me so happy. I have been putting together new batts too. Some are totally new and some are new takes on old popular batts. I am thinking that I will start doing a weekly update for my shop. This would give me a set time to do updates and allow anyone interested know when to check out my shop for new stuff. I am open to thoughts on this and I would love to hear some input.

On the shop fronts I have been using Etsy, Artfire, and Zibbet. A friend, Carolina, who's webpage you can check out here is helping me to redo my own website! I say helping me in the very loosest since of the word since technically she is doing everything for me! She is such a sweetheart and she has a fabulous blog so check it out! Right now the website is set up still for when I lived in Florida and was an LMT there. It also still talks about the stuff I used to sell that I sewed.

Once I have my new website up and working I have a few plans. First I plan to transition to selling from my site. i also plan to start blogging there. I am hoping to have a gallery that has past things I have made, current items, and inspirations for you to choose from for custom items. Those are the plans. So thats whats happening in a nut shell for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment