Translate

Friday, August 19, 2011

What is your favorite summer memory Contest!

Summer is the time it gets hot around here and most places. People tend to have a lot of family time and make some memories. Some of my happiest memories involve the great out doors. I remember when we were kids and we would go wandering through the woods and fields. We would go swimming in the creeks and come home a mess. We still enjoy getting out in nature to go hiking, or even just hanging out with friends. Even just earlier this summer we had some good times swimming and sitting around the fire talking. I would love to know some of your favorite summer memories. Please share them here. I will be randomly choosing one of the postings there on September 22, 2011 since the start of Fall is officially September 23, 2011 to win a $25 gift certificate to my shop. All you have to do to win is post a memory!

One of my happiest adult memories for the summer involved my husband Tom, and are good friend John. We went hiking one of the trails in Kentucky (I have no idea where) and it was so much fun. We splashed around in puddles. We took lots of fun pictures too. We also found some huge rocks in one of the partially open caves and sat on them talking about life. It was so relaxing and peaceful there just laying back and listening to the water while we all talked. I think it will always be one of my favorite times. I can't wait to read some of yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment